Today is catch up day from last week when our computer and I weren't on speaking working terms. So I'll be putting up Wednesday's, Thursday's, Friday's, Saturday's, and Today's post all throughout the day. Whew! Gotta get this Christmas train back on track! So put on some Noël music, check out Sunday's post with a beautiful gift tag download, and keep your eyes peeled!
Now that the cat is lookin' good for the festivities, I'm dreaming up my perfect holiday look for this year. This idea started off with a simple white dress and black stockings. From there I decided it was about a pop of color and details. I had my heart set on red shoes until last night when, of all things, this yarn love got me dreaming of malachite. So malachite shoes it was!
If Santa brought us all everything on our Christmas lists, here is what I'd be donning Christmas day:
1. This dress. It is the closest I could find to the feeling I was looking for. Sadly, I can't find it on the Topshop site anymore.
2. This jacket. Love that this is unexpected, a longer length, and sparkles are a must!
3. These earrings. It can't get more elegantly classic than these beauties.
4. This clutch. Perfect for playing supporting cast to the other details without being boring.
5. These stockings. So sweet!
What are you dreaming up for holiday looks?