1. Love this look for reusing any kind of paper bag - even from a department store! Just use the inside face of the paper. Cut out a big polka dot for a gift tag and slide a spring of green in. Done.
2. Making your own bows means you'll have way cooler ones that will help you reuse your stash of magazines. All those colors! And super easy.
3. String can become architectural against such a simple background. The feather adds loveliness. Architecture + Loveliness = pretty (Throw in + Letterpress and it ='s love)
4. Music sheets are always popping up in the thrift store piles. All it needs is a ribbon and you're good to go!
5. More pretty fabric wrapping...
6. Or, seriously, just tuck a little pine twig in any package and it becomes a star.
7. This has got to be the coolest of them all - the flower shape possibilities are endless!